Services and Capabilities
Col is a Director of Lawson Risk Management Services.
Col has contributed to over 40 years working in the Injury Management Industry.
Col has an extensive practice of project managing Risk Management programs in a variety of activities ranging from “Health and Safety,” “Injury Management,” “Environmental,” “Learning and Development” (Training), “Property Protection,” “Strategic Business Risks,” “Information Technology” and “Rehabilitation programs.”
Col has recently retired however still has a Director’s interest in the business.
Col has a background from Aged Care & Service, Higher Education, Wineries, Hospitals Mining, Manufacturing, Electricity, Construction, Transport, Public Administration, Defence, Health and Environmental organisations that has provided him with a wealth of practical experience.
- Managing Director – Lawson Risk Management Services
- Client Service Manager – Richard Oliver International
- Insurance Manager – Invensys Australia limited
- Insurance Manager – BRT Nylex Limited
- Insurance Manager – Intercast & Forge
- Insurance Manager – Rocla Ltd.
- Insurance Manager – ACI International
- Insurance Manager – Norwich Winterthur Group NT, WA, TAS
- Loss Control and Claims Administrator – American International Group – SA, WA, NT, TAS
Education and Professional Membership
- Australian Institute of Company Directors – MAICD
- Business Certificate (Safety) – 3 years
- Responsible Officer Training