Col Lawson, Managing Director
email@example.com | 08 8210 2802 | 0407 188 338
Services and Capabilities
Col is the Managing Director of Lawson Risk Management Services and is responsible for implementing the Aims, Mission, Goals, Service Standards and Business Plan of the company.
Col has 37 years ongoing extensive experience as a practicing Injury Management / Worker’s Compensation Claims Manager in South Australia, Victoria, Western Australia, Tasmania and the Northern Territory. He has also conducted retro workers compensation programs and conduct of common law claims Australia wide.
Col has an extensive practice of project managing Risk Management programs in a variety of activities ranging from “Health and Safety,” “Injury Management,” “Environmental,” “Learning and Development” (Training), “Property Protection,” “Strategic Business Risks,” “Information Technology” and “Rehabilitation programs.”
Col currently services a wide range of clients in various industries Australia wide.
Col has a background from Aged Care & Service, Higher Education, Wineries, Hospitals Mining, Manufacturing, Electricity, Construction, Transport, Public Administration, Defence, Health and Environmental organisations that has provided him with a wealth of practical experience.
- Managing Director – Lawson Risk Management Services
- Client Service Manager – Richard Oliver International
- Insurance Manager – Invensys Australia limited
- Insurance Manager – BRT Nylex Limited
- Insurance Manager – Intercast & Forge
- Insurance Manager – Rocla Ltd.
- Insurance Manager – ACI International
- Insurance Manager – Norwich Winterthur Group NT, WA, TAS
- Loss Control and Claims Administrator – American International Group – SA, WA, NT, TAS
Education and Professional Membership
- Australian Institute of Company Directors – MAICD
- Business Certificate (Safety) – 3 years
- Responsible Officer Training