Chris Lynch, Senior Consultant (Claims and Injury Management email@example.com | 08 8210 2804 | 0400 116 242
Services and Capabilities
Chris is a highly qualified and experienced Workers Compensation Claims Manager who has had over 20 years of experience managing claims for private organisations and Return to Work SA
He has also had extensive experience in Occupational Health & Safety and Human Resources. Chris specialises in:
- All aspects of claims management, with a particular interest in long term claims;
- Providing a service that complies with both legislative and Return to Work SA requirements.
- OH&S auditing to legislative standards
Chris has held various senior Claims Management and OH&S positions in the manufacturing, healthcare and food industries.
Chris provides high level claims advice and claims management to various Hospitals, a Foundry, Higher Education institution and Aged Care facility.
- Senior Consultant, Lawson Risk Management Services.
- Acting Director of Human Resources, and appointed OH&S and Claims Manager for the Adelaide Community Healthcare Alliance. (ACHA)
- National OHS and Claims Manager for Polyaire Pty Ltd.
- National Workers Compensation Manager for the Mayne Nickless Express Group. Incorporating IPEC.
- State Claims Manager for Ingham’s Pty Ltd.
- Claims Manager for SA, NT and WA for the Mayne Nickless Group.
- Self-employed, Workers Compensation and OH&S Consultant.
- Claims Manager at WorkCover South Australia
Education and Professional Membership
- Professional Certificate in Business Management
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Certified WorkCover Case Manager
- Certified Agent Case Manager
- Environment Enforcement Officer