Deborah Irving, Senior Consultant, Claims Management
email@example.com | 08 8210 2803 | 0417 535 723
Services and Capabilities
Debb is the newest member of our highly driven, results focused Injury Management and Safety Team.
Debb has in excess of 14 years industry experience in Injury Management working in both the registered and self-insured sectors.
Through her exceptional knowledge of workers compensation legislation in various states, Debb provides strategic advice and reporting to clients on all aspects of claims process and potential avenues of claims resolution.
Debb delivers exceptional results using highly developed analytical and strategic skills to implement efficient and practical injury management systems in a fair and equitable manner with a focus on continuous improvement.
Debb has a broad range of competent business skills which include:
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the Return to Work Act 2014 (SA) and the Tasmanian Workers Rehabilitation & Compensation Act 1988
- Demonstrated negotiation and analytical skills
- High level of interpersonal, communication, empathy and conflict resolution skills
- Proven ability to manage complex, high risk claims from inception to finalization over two jurisdictions
- Strong client service focus and proven ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of people
- Proven ability to develop and provide effective strategies to maximise and support an early return to work and to mitigate high claims costs
- Senior Consultant –Claims Management, Lawson Risk Management Services.
- Case Manager SA/TAS – Catholic Church Insurance
- Case Manager/Reconciliation Officer – Employers Mutual Limited
- Case Manager – Vero Workers Compensation
Education and Professional Membership
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment – HBA Learning
- Injury Management Accreditation – WorkCover Corporation SA
- Bachelor of Laws – Flinders University of South Australia
- Bachelor of International Studies – Flinders University of South Australia