firstname.lastname@example.org | 08 8210 2805 | 0400 057 940
Services and Capabilities
Deirdre is a highly respected, qualified and experienced Senior Case Manager who has 23 years of experience managing high risk, long term workers compensation claims.
Deirdre has an extensive knowledge of all aspects of claims management from early intervention and effective rehabilitation to ensure successful return to work of injured workers through to resolving high risk, long term claims by either redemption, or return to work.
Deirdre is goal and target motivated to achieve clients (self-insured & registered) key performance indicators.
Deirdre has a broad range of competent business skills which include:
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the Workers Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1986 as amended.
- Application and knowledge of the Return To Work Act 2014
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Demonstrates sound ability to identify underlying issues, draw conclusions and problem solving the issues.
- Strong client service focus and proven ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of people
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- Proven ability and willingness to adapt to change and flexibility
- Outstanding and thorough decision making skills.
- Sound abilities in conflict resolution with effective negotiation skills.
- Strategically manage cases based on individual needs
- Senior Consultant – Claims Management, Lawson Risk Management Services
- Senior Case Manager, Employers Mutual Ltd.
- Case Manager, Vero Workers compensation
- Case Manager, Allianz Workers Compensation
- Case Manager, WorkCover Corporation
Education and Professional Membership
- Gold certificate and accreditation in Injury Management – WorkCover Corporation
- Accredited Rehab and Return to Work Coordinator