Geoff D’Souza, Senior Consultant, Claims Management
firstname.lastname@example.org | 08 8210 2815 | 0448 890 048
Services and Capabilities
Geoff is part of a motivated and results driven injury management and safety team that produces exceptional results using highly developed analytical and strategic skills to implement efficient and practical injury management systems in a fair and equitable manner with a focus on continuous improvement.
Geoff has over 20 year industry experience in injury management working for Return to Work SA agents and Self-Insurance environments.
His goal is to achieve client’s key performance indicators.
Geoff has a broad range of competent business skills which include:
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the Workers Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1986 as amended.
- Application and knowledge of the Return to Work Act 2014
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Developed and implemented an injury management system/strategy with a team environment which achieved the highest return to work and claim closure rate that exceeded set targets.
- Geoff has successfully managed a self-insured licence over 3 jurisdictions in injury management and OH&S reducing liability each year.
- Strong client service focus and proven ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of people.
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills.
- Outstanding and thorough decision making skills.
- Senior Consultant –Claims Management, Lawson Risk Management Services.
- Group Manager, Employers Mutual Ltd.
- Team Leader, Employers Mutual Ltd.
- Team Leader, Vero Workers Compensation Pty. Ltd.
- Rehabilitation Consultant, Effective Consulting & Rehabilitation.
- Workers Compensation Manager – Western, Mayne Nickless Limited.
- Senior Case Manager, Zurich Workers compensation (SA Limited).
- Case Manager, WorkCover Corporation
Education and Professional Membership
- Accredited Certification in OH&S Management, National Council of Australia
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- Certificate III in Business
- Medical Terminology Course
- Leading and Managing People
- WorkCover Injury Manager Accreditation
- WorkCover WA Certificate in Rehabilitation Management