Michelle Harris, Director – Finance and Administration
email@example.com | 08 8210 2806 | 0400 284 240
Services and Capabilities
Michelle is a Director of Lawson Risk Management Services and has over 25 years’ experience in business finance, and administration. She has extensive financial, administration and office management skills that expand over multiple industries.
Michelle manages & is responsible for all the business financial aspects of Lawson Risk Management Services. She is responsible for efficient business operations & systems within Lawson Risk Management.
Michelle also has 10 years’ experience as a practicing worker’s compensation claims manager, workers compensation claim data management and Schedule 3 reporting to Return to Work SA.
Michelle also applies her diligent and administrative skills to workers compensation management and supports both the Injury Management team as well as the Work Health & Safety department. She is responsible for maintaining the administration systems & standards required for workers compensation claims, along with the responsibility of the standard and accuracy of the workers compensation claims data.
Michelle’s services extend outside of contact hours and pursues work issues with all stakeholders whether on the clients premises or at Lawson Risk Management Services offices.
- Director Finance and Administration – Lawson Risk Management Services.
- Administration Manager – International Hotel Management –SA.
- Administration & Services Manager- Solution 6 – QLD.
- Front Office Manager- Top End Hotels – NT.
- Finance Clerk – Southern Farmers – SA.
Education and Professional Membership
- Member of Australian Institute of Company Directors.
- Australian Institute of Company Directors Course.