Rachelle McGregor, Senior Consultant, Claims Management
firstname.lastname@example.org | 08 8210 2801 | 0438 698 188
Services and Capabilities
Rachelle is part of a motivated and results driven injury management and safety team that produces exceptional results using highly developed analytical and strategic skills to implement efficient and practical injury management systems in a fair and equitable manner with a focus on continuous improvement.
Rachelle has extensive experience in injury management working for Return to Work SA agents and Self-Insurance environments.
Her goal is to achieve client’s key performance indicators.
Rachelle has a broad range of competent business skills which include:
- High knowledge and experience of the Workers Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1986 as amended
- Application and knowledge of the Return to Work Act 2014
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Extensive knowledge and experience with specialized Curam System
- Experience in Finity Project and claim estimating
- Strong client service focus and proven ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of people
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- Outstanding and thorough decision making skills
- Senior Consultant – Claims Management, Lawson Risk Management Services
- Claims Consultant – JLT – Local Government Workers Compensation Scheme
- Team Leader – Employers Mutual Ltd.
- Senior Case Manager -Employers Mutual Ltd.
Education & Professional Memberships
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- Senior First Aid (level 2) Certification