Lawson’s are specialists in complete claims management, providing superior services to private self-insured and registered employers.
Our approach to claims management is open, honest and transparent communication on a frequent basis. Getting your claims process right is critical that’s why we have tested and structured systematic processes including tailored work instructions for each of our clients we have connected with.
By partnering with Lawson’s you gain the benefit of:
- Superior claims management services, access to over 110 years of combined experience and highly skilled Claims Managers
- Structured claims management program tailored specifically for your organisation whether self-insured or registered
- Confidence knowing your workers compensation claims are managed fairly and equitably in accordance with the Return to Work Act 2014
- Our state of the art Workers Compensation Software System “Injury Connect”, with streamlined workflow processes and an automated interface with ReturnToWorkSA
- Improvement in claims performance delivering a reduction in claim numbers and outstanding liabilities
- Comprehensive claims management reporting (including Schedule 3)
- Access to an Injury Management Manual compliant to the Return to Work Act 2014
- Our resources supporting your in-house staff, who will liaise with other key stakeholders such as: legal; rehabilitation; loss assessors; ReturnToWorkSA and Medicare Australia
Our Managing Director, Col Lawson has over 40 years industry experience managing a number of workers compensation scheme’s around the country. Our Director, Finance and Administration provides the technical interface with ReturnToWorkSA and our software provider constantly seeking improvements to ensure client satisfaction.
Contact us today on 08 8210 2800 for more information.