Self-Insurance and how Lawson’s can help…
Reducing Workers Compensation Premiums within an organisation is easy when the right systems and people are in place. Lawson’s are industry specialists in guiding business owners how to achieve improved performance in Work Health and Safety (WHS) and Injury Management through our targeted liability reduction strategies.
Lawson’s have over 110 years of combined experience and a stable team of highly skilled Claims Managers that are outcome focussed. We differentiate ourselves by the quality of our people, our outstanding track record and our market leadership in all three disciplines.
Benefits of becoming Self-Insured:
- Expected costs saving versus current ReturnToWorkSA premium costs
- Cash flow benefits
- Management control over your workers compensation claims without third party influence
- Safer workplace & enhanced protection to workers resulting in improved safety culture
- Improved return to work and rehabilitation outcomes for injured employees and the employer
- Expert advice and direction on viability of self-insurance
- State based or National approach
- Feasibility Analysis to test the viability of self-insurance
- Self-Insurance “New Applicant” registration requirements and interface with RTWSA
- Gap analysis against the RTWSA Performance Standards for self-insured employers
- Tailored WHS and Injury Management Systems to meet Regulatory requirements
- Self-Insurance resourcing to support in-house resources
Our current industry partners include:
- Aged Care
- Food & Retail
- Higher Education
Contact us today for a ‘no obligation’ self-insurance feasibility analysis.