Self-Insurance and how Lawson’s can help…
The Workers Compensation Premium is often the largest single insurance cost to many organisations with most paying more than they need to. By managing your own workers compensation claims instead of leaving it to Return To Work SA.
It’s possible to achieve significant cost savings by becoming self-insured. To be able to “Self-Insure” in this way, you need to seek Self-Insured status from Return To Work SA.
Lawson’s currently manage a large number of private Self-Insured Employers Workers Compensation Claims portfolios and have partnered with a number of other organisations assisting them in their journey to Self-Insurance.
The team at Lawson’s has over 115 years of combined experience in Work Health and Safety, Self Insurance and Claims Management. We differentiate ourselves by the quality of our people, our outstanding track record and our market leadership in all three disciplines.
Benefits of becoming Self-Insured:
- Expected costs saving versus current ReturnToWorkSA premium costs
- Cash flow benefits
- Management control over your workers compensation claims without third party influence
- Safer workplace & enhanced protection to workers resulting in improved safety culture
- Improved return to work and rehabilitation outcomes for injured employees and the employer
- Expert advice and direction on viability of self-insurance
- State based or National approach
- Feasibility Analysis to test the viability of self-insurance
- Self-Insurance “New Applicant” registration requirements and interface with RTWSA
- Gap analysis against the RTWSA Performance Standards for self-insured employers
- Tailored WHS and Injury Management Systems to meet Regulatory requirements
- Self-Insurance resourcing to support in-house resources
Our current industry partners include:
- Aged Care
- Food & Retail
- Higher Education
Contact us today for a ‘no obligation’ self-insurance feasibility analysis.