Lawson are specialists in claims management; providing services to self-insured and registered employers across the country.
Our services extend into all aspects of claims management, from prevention, early intervention and complex determination to formal dispute management and financial recovery advice.
Because of our depth and breadth of expertise and experience – no matter how complex or unusual any individual situation may be – we have inevitably solved the same or similar problem before.
When you partner with Lawson, we work side-by-side with you, ensuring our strategy aligns with your culture, risk appetite and commercial needs.
Our partners find extra benefit with our unique suite of reports assisting in daily management, strategic planning, trend analysis and preparation for Board presentations.
With an independent in-house audit function accredited through Exemplar Global, Lawson are able to ensure your assurance framework is robust, objective and effective so that claims are managed in accordance with your policies, legislation and Regulator requirements.
For employers registered with iCare; Worksafe Vic; ReturntoWorkSA, or WorkCover Queensland
- Provide strategic advice on potential claims with a view to minimising disruption and cost. This is particularly valuable with emerging HR conflicts and/or performance management issues,
- Liaise directly with claim agents to drive a speedy resolution on all active claims and premium impacting claims – this includes telephone discussions, frequent file reviews, analysis of relevant technical documentation and input into medical report requests. There is real value in this service as claim agents generally have a complex set of demands, a segregated business model and high turnover (meaning strategic continuity suffers and employers often deal with multiple and changing operators),
- In matters in dispute, we provide advice and may provide instructions to solicitors on your behalf,
- Create a set of reports to allow for trend analysis and premium/cost forecasts,
- Work with the regulator, or insurer, to ensure your premium is appropriately calculated and reconciled,
- Regardless of whatever else comes up, we’re there for you.